Encounter the majesty of England in autumn. Embark on a journey deep into the Cotswolds to explore the historic town of Tetbury, home to England’s greatest antique stores & Prince Charles’ very own shop before enjoying a fabulous lunch amongst the locals.Then, prepare for an encounter with wondrous natural beauty, to wander beneath the canopies of the serene sentinels that mark the Maple Avenue at the world’s greatest arboretum.Admire the gently falling shapes of golds, crimsons & plum that silently glide & land to form a mottled mustard carpet under foot, all under the golden rays of a retreating sun.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Around and About Bath, Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN England
Journey into the heart of the Cotswolds.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tour operates in all kinds of weather, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years (younger children are welcome on condition they are well-behaved & do not undermine other guests' experience!)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All costs are included so you can focus on enjoying yourself
- Afternoon tea
- An engaging, intelligent local guide
- An amazing lunch (with beverage of your choice) at a stunning country coaching inn
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience unlike anything else.
- Refreshments including tea in the afternoon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
- Small group of 8 or fewer in a comfortable vehicle.
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Around and About Bath
- Gratuities/tips are not included but are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary and not expected.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in Bath and surrounding areas.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around and About Bath in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.