What You'll Get
Our Stonehenge half day tour is an extraordinary experience.
We immerse those looking to truly experience England in the beauty, culture, heritage of our region. Each 'Curated Experience' we create is a chocolate-box adventure that combines history, landscapes, stories, dining & a personalised approach to create a truly magical & unforgettable experience. We take care of every little detail, cover every cost, & tailor the experience around you so you can relax & focus on enjoying an extraordinary experience...
Our guides are also exceptional. Each one is a talented story-teller but also highly insightful, thoughtful & engaging. The conversations you'll share will likely be about more than simply the tour...
On this tour, you’ll learn first hand with a local expert, the story of Stonehenge & its wider context.
You'll return feeling like a local, having experienced the England most visitors never see with memories you'll treasure forever.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- Sadly we cannot accommodate wheelchairs
- Recommended minimum age is 12 years (our tours are aimed at adults, please get in touch if you have under 12s)
- We can collect you from in front of the Bath Visitor Center (Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath).
- Collection and return to the Bath Visitor Information Center.
- Morning half day tour to Stonehenge, entrance fees included.
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience.
- Explore Stonehenge in an extraordinary way, with the help of VR Experience.
- A personalised guided tour of Stonehenge, using Virtual Reality Experience, all led by a local expert.
- 2-8 guests in a comfortable vehicle.
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- Gratuities/tips are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Bath Visitor Information Centre in central Bath - Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath.
4 to 5 hrs
13:00pm - Bath Visitor Information Centre in central Bath - Bridgwater House, 2 Terrace Walk, Bath.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around and About Bath Ltd. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.