Go beyond the stale mass-tourist experience to encounter Stonehenge on a relaxed, all-inclusive & personal tour for 2-8 curious adventurers, before escaping the crowds to explore authentic, rural, historic England.
Discover the very best & breadth of England in the company of a passionate, local expert, who'll share with you the best of our region: history, landscapes, food & drink off the tourist map.
Explore divine countryside, encounter thatched cottages, amazing sights & striking stories, sampling the very best local cuisine and beverages over lunch at an ancient country inn. Explore a romantic ruin and a majestic church before finishing with afternoon tea amongst new-found friends.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
A personal tour of the world's most iconic prehistoric structure with a friendly, engaging expert guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wiltshire, Wiltshire, England
Go off-piste to discover extraordinary England, off the beaten track, through breath-taking scenery and layered with unforgettable stories and experiences.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1km altogether)
- We welcome anyone who requires extra assistance. Sadly we don't accommodate wheelchairs as standard, but get in touch and we'll do our best to find a solution.
- We welcome families (and expect well-behaved children to take charge of their parents!) but our tours are relaxed and adult-focussed.
- We collect from all central Bath locations and will assume a pick up from accommodation unless informed otherwise.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- A truly unique & unforgettable journey into the England you've always dreamt of
- Collection & return to your Bath location
- Lunch amongst the locals at a fabulous, historic location
- Travel in a luxury 9-seater vehicle
- Afternoon refreshments at a special place
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Gratuities/tips are discretionary but graciously received.
Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1NY, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all central Bath locations and our central pick up point (the front of the Visitor Center).
7 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the In and Beyond Bath in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.