Embark on a fully cost-inclusive, intimate (2-8 guests) journey of discovery from Bath into authentic England to discover some of the most fascinating prehistoric sites, medieval villages, amazing food & drink, countryside, stories & history along the Great West Way.
Go beyond the ordinary travel experience for one that is truly exceptional - personal, unique, engaging, meaningful & relaxing…
Includes lunch, pick-up & return, refreshments, entrances, extraordinary driver-guide, luxury travel, unique experiences, discoveries & engaging insights…
Experience authentic England & create truly unforgettable memories.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Around and About Bath, Terrace Walk, Bath BA1 1LN England
Pick-ups from central Bath
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Avebury, Marlborough SN8 1RE, UK
Avebury Mystical Stone Circles
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lacock, Lacock, Wiltshire, England
Lacock Historical Village
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
The Cotswolds Area of National Beuty
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended
- Tour operates in all kinds of weather, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 10 years (younger children are welcome on condition they are well-behaved & do not undermine other guests' experience!)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All costs are included so you can focus on enjoying yourself
- Collection and return to your Bath accommodation
- An amazing lunch (with beverage of your choice) at a stunning country coaching inn
- Small group of 8 or fewer in a comfortable vehicle.
- A unique journey into authentic England, led by a local.
- Refreshments including tea in the afternoon
- An engaging, intelligent local guide
- A unique, immersive and relaxed experience unlike anything else.
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities/tips are not included but are gratefully accepted. As a company we believe that gratuities are an important part of motivating and recognising outstanding service, and reward the guide for the commitment and care they have provided. They are discretionary and not expected.
- Additional purchases such as gifts, additional refreshments etc. are not included.
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Around and About Bath in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.