Enjoy a private airport transfer from Heathrow Airport and returning back to Heathrow Airport at the end of your visit to London. Professional drivers will offer a meet and greet service to customers at the arrival hall with a name board.
You can use one way transfer to travel either way from Heathrow Airport to King's cross and St pancras stations or travel to accommodation/ Hotels nearby.
What You'll Get
All flights will be monitored by the assigned driver and if there are any flight delays, there will be no extra charge.Your driver will come inside to collect you from the arrival hall displaying your name board.
Driver will help you with your luggage and drive you to your destination by using latest navigation system with live traffic information.
Free baby seats or child seats available to use during the journey upon advance request.
Customers must choose pick up time wisely and provide all necessary details such as flight number during booking process. Business class passengers and fast track passengers may request pick up time after 35 minutes of flight landing time and all other passengers may request their pick up time after 60 minutes from flight landing time. We offer 30 minutes free waiting time at the Airport from the pre-requested pickup time.
Kings cross and St pancras Station Pickup : Pickup/ drop off point at Pancras Road. Passengers must call 00442086261816 when they are ready for collection. Drivers not allowed to park and wait in this area. we advise passengers to provide a mobile number including international dialing code on the booking form. Ex: US - 001, AUS - 0061
Please leave minimum 2 hours travelling time between Airport and the Stations.
This private transfer is available to drop passengers off and pick up in following London post code areas:
Post code area : E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, W1, W2, W3,W4, W5, W6, W7, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14,
N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8,N9, N10, N11, N12, SW1, SW2,SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW12, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW16, SW17, SW18, SW19, SW20,
NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, NW11.
Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily congestion charge . (Effecting from 08th of April 2019)(Only applies for transfers taking place during Congestion zone charging time - Monday to Friday from 07:00 AM to 18:00 PM.)
Popular Areas: Notting Hill , Knightsbridge, Earls Court, Chelsea, Islington, Paddington, Kensington, Chiswick, Ealing, Brixton, Clapham Kings Cross, Finchley, Highgate, Euston, St John's Wood, St. Pancras , Strand, piccadilly, Waterloo, Battersea, Putney, Pimlico, Lambeth, Vauxhall, Westminster, Camberwell, South bank, Fulham, Hammersmith, Mayfair, Marylebone, Marbel Arch, Holland Park, Bayswater, Camden, Wembley, Hounslow, Feltham, Twickenham, Richmond, Kingston, Harrow, Watford, Slough, Windsor, Longford, Sipson, Harlington, Hillingdon, Pinner, Hampton, White city, Kensal green, Shepherd's bush, Acton, Uxbridge, Kew
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- You will receive a 2nd confirmation 48 hours prior to pickup including Airport meeting point and Hotel pickup time.
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please note that luggage allowances indicated is the total allowed per group, not per person
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Waiting charges: 30 minutes free waiting time available from the time you request your pick up time. Thereafter £6.00 charge applies for every additional 15 minutes.(Airport Pick ups only) For Hotel/ Accommodation pick ups: 10 minutes free waiting time available. Thereafter £6.00 charge applies to every additional 15 minutes.
- Waiting charges, last minutes vehicle upgrade charges or Christmas day, Boxing day, New years day 50% surcharge is payable to driver as a cash payment
- Daily Central London Vehicle Tax : £10.00 cash payment to Driver per transfer/vehicle applies. Central London Vehicle Tax only applicable to pick up/ drop off points in following zip codes only : E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 & W1 .
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Round-trip private transfer
- One way private transfer: Airport pickup, Station Pickup or Hotel Pickup
- Meet and greet service
- 30 minutes free waiting time at the Airport from the pre-requested pickup time.
- 10 minutes free waiting time at the Hotel/Accommodation from the pre-requested pickup time.
- Parking fee
- Free baby seat or child seat subject to availability.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Waiting charges (30 minutes free waiting time from requested pick up time. Thereafter £6.00 per every 15 minutes:Airport pick up only)
- Christmas day, Boxing day and New years day 50% surcharge applies. Passenger needs pay extra amount directly to driver as a cash payment.
- Daily Central London Vehicle Tax : £10.00 cash payment to the Driver per transfer / vehicle applies.
- Central London Vehicle Tax applicable area zip codes E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 & W1
1 to 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the ATN Cars in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.