The tour will:
- be delivered by the UK's only qualified tourist guides - the internationally respected BLUE BADGE registered / fully insured / Institute of Tourist Guiding qualified guides.
- ensure the clients will take away a complete understanding of the tour location, including how it fits into the history and geography of the UK as a whole.
- be informative, interesting, appropriately entertaining!
- be undertaken by a fully licensed, insured, qualified / advanced driver (Institute of Advanced Motorists).
- be undertaken in a luxury specified SUV, licensed for a maximum of 4 passengers.
The price is for the full day and for you and family / friends (up to the maximum of 4 passengers) - you will be transported, with commentary as appropriate en route, then guided around the sites listed and the surrounding areas / towns as appropriate. Each tour will be as flexible as possible, allowing you to experience whatever takes your fancy!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Stunning Cathedral, built in the 1200s
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Old Sarum, Castle Road, Salisbury SP1 3SD England
Ancient hill top where the Old Salisbury/Sarum and cathedral used to be!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Personal guided tour of this World Heritage Site
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In June 2020, we have been deemed - 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO! - by VisitBritain&VisitEngland for COVID-19 compliance. This means we have undergone an assessment of our policies, procedures& practices for managing the virus and have received the confirmation that we are indeed - 'We're good to go!'
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Old Sarum
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Traveler pickup is offered
The fixed price services / excursions offered here start from / return to any hotel / location in the city of Bath or surrounding local area and is for an expert driving and guiding experience (including at the historic sites, but note, any entrance charges are not included). This fixed price service is not for any form of transfer / guiding service where luggage is being transported or where the drop-off is not the same as the pick-up point. Please contact me on the following if you require a bespoke transfer / guiding service:
e: email@example.com / m: +44 7773 42 98 71
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Avalon Heritage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.