Join this 2.5 hour Windsor dinner cruise and indulge in a luxurious blend of fine food and wine in an intimate restaurant on the river. As night falls, the evening cruise will pass by Windsor's stunning sights including Windsor Castle, Eton College, Windsor Racecourse. The ambient music on board will complement the feeling of sailing gently into the night.
What You'll Get
Windsor dinner cruises are a two and a half hour experience including a five course set menu. Board the Melody vessel at 7:00pm from the Thames Side, Windsor. Departure from the dock is scheduled at 7:30pm and disembarkation at 10:00pm hours. This is the perfect evening of relaxation and celebration.
The menu is prepared by award winning chefs and cooked on-board the vessel using the freshest ingredients. Menus change regularly with the season and use the best of British ingredients and get inspiration from around the world. Special dietary requirements can be accommodated but please ensure you let us know of any allergies or dietary requirements at the time of booking.
The only payment method on board is card payment, ensure you bring a card along with you. A smart formal dress code is applied onboard the dinner cruise. Please note that you could be refused access to the vessel if you are not dressed accordingly. Please note that children under the age of 12 are not allowed onboard the dinner cruise.
Please see our sample menu below:
Amuse Bouche: Wild garlic velouté, parmesan tuile, wild herbs
Starter: Smoked salmon cannelloni, asparagus, sauce gribiche
Main Course: Roasted rump of new season lamb, rosemary confit potato, spring greens, creamed leeks, lamb jus
Dessert: White chocolate and raspberry ingot, soused strawberries, basil jelly, honeycomb
Cheese: Cornish brie, truffle honey, crisp sourdough
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The only payment method on board is by credit or debit card so ensure you bring a card along with you if you wish to order any beverages.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Dinner - Guests will be served a 3 course dinner, freshly cooked on board
- Seasonal and using the best of British, menus change every two months (A vegetarian option is available on request)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Half a bottle of wine is included
Thames Side, Windsor SL4, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bateaux London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.