Experience a London less ordinary on board our recently refurbished Glass Room vessel, with interiors by Tom Dixon. Bateaux London combines fresh and delicious food, unique views of London and live entertainment. The luxury menus, cooked and prepared on board, are changed seasonally and carefully created by a talented and passionate cooking team. These destination cruises are the ultimate way to experience the capital and see some of the city’s most historic sites, such as the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Relax, indulge and soak up the laidback atmosphere on a Thames Sunday lunch cruise with a three-course meal, stunning views of the historical river, whilst kicking back to live jazz performed by a band of acclaimed musicians.
About This Deal
Begin by boarding at our central location, Embankment Pier, where you will be welcomed by our friendly Captains. Boarding will either begin at 16.30 or 17.15, please check your confirmation. You will have a chance to settle in and order some refreshments and take in the historical site combined with the cutting edge views of arguably the most famous city river in the world. As the Jazz band starts to strike up, made up of some of the best musicians from across London and further, you will then be served a delicious 3 course set. The Sunday lunch menu is prepared by award-winning chefs and cooked on-board using the freshest ingredients.
Please see an example below: Smoked Mackerel, Apple, celeriac, horseradish slaw ***Slow Cooked Pork Belly Bramley apple compote, crackling, served with all the trimmings *** Lemon meringue Lemon curd, blueberries, Cornish clotted cream. ***Fairtrade Coffee and Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Seat allocation is according to your booking, only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- 3 course Lunch menu
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Bateaux London, Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bateaux London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.