What You'll Get
Head to Embankment Pier in central London and then board your Thames River night cruise.
As you board you will be greeted by your waiter who will show you to your specially prepared table. The stylish vessel will first head West to the houses of parliament first, meanwhile you can order a drink from our extensive drinks list and the music will gently start up to ensure the atmosphere is just right. Your sumptuous 4-course meal will be served by our friendly waiting staff. See the Itinerary below for a sample menu.
As you eat, gaze out of the window to see the sights of London by night. Pass the Houses of Parliament, bathed in a golden glow, and look to the South Bank to see the trendy Tate Modern museum as well as the London Eye — a legendary city landmark. Glide beneath the Millennium Bridge, featured in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and then admire the sight of Shakespeare’s Globe. Look to the north bank for a glimpse of St Paul’s Cathedral and gaze east to see Tower Bridge illuminated against the dark London sky.
Finish your London dinner-cruise experience dancing to anything from 1960s tunes to modern hits. After 2.5 hours of cruising up and down the Thames River, your experience finishes back at Embankment Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart from Sunday to Friday (Smart, clean trainers are permitted and jeans should not be ripped) and formal on Saturdays so no casual clothes (black tie for men and cocktail dresses for women, so no casual clothes: jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
- Seat allocation is according to your booking; only on rare occasions will you be allocated shared seating with other guest
- Vegetarian option and other dietaries are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 5 course Dinner
- Live entertainment
- Views of London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WC2N 6NU, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bateaux London/Catamaran Cruisers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.