This tour allows you to visit the charming villages of Lacock and Castle Combe in an afternoon giving you the morning to enjoy other activities in Bath. The villages have changed little over the centuries making them a popular place to film period films and TV series. As a private tour you will benefit from having your own personal guide (a local guide born in Bath) to show you around the villages as well as private transportation. The tour includes the chance to sample the famous traditional English cream tea - an experience all visitors to England should try!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lacock, Lacock, Wiltshire, England
You will be collected at 1:30pm and driven to the village of Lacock, approximately 45 minutes from Bath. Your guide will take you on a walking tour of this charming village which has featured in numerous films and TV series (e.g. Downtown Abbey, Harry Potter). Your guide will point out traditional village features and show you some of the locations for the films.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castle Combe, Castle Combe, Cotswolds, England
The village of Castle Combe, once voted the prettiest village in England, is a great example of a Cotswold village. Your guide will take you on a walking tour of this tiny village and will explain about the history of the Cotswolds and the village. At the end of the tour there will be a stop to enjoy a culinary experience which all visitors to England should try - the traditional English Cream Tea! (Scones with cream & jam and a pot of tea).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- For groups of 4 or less there is space in the car for a fold-up pram/stroller
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks are required inside the vehicle when we are driving (disposable masks will be provided if needed). Bath Insider Tours has been awarded the "We're Good to Go" certification by the National Tourism Board of England to recognise it is following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines.
- Private tour with local guide
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- English Cream Tea (scones with cream & jam and a pot of tea)
- During the tour we do not visit Lacock Abbey. Should you wish to visit admission fees will apply.
Traveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation in Bath is not listed or you prefer to be collected from a central location in Bath such as the Bath Spa Railway Station please provide the details.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bath Insider Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.