• Make the most of your stop at Southampton with this private full-day tour to see the region's most fascinating sights.
• Places visited include: Salisbury Cathedral and the Magna Carta, the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath and Britain’s most famous icon: Stonehenge.
• Your guide was born and grew up in Bath giving you the chance to meet and be shown around by a local.
• All admission prices are included so all you need to pay on the day is lunch, refreshments and any souvenirs.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
You will be collected from your cruise ship in Southampton by your private guide and will be driven to Salisbury Cathedral, approximately 1 hour away. The cathedral was the inspiration behind Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth novel and has a number of unique and unusual features. Your guide will take you on a private walking tour of the cathedral to show you these features - including the world's oldest working clock and one of the 4 remaining original copies of the 1215 Magna Carta.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
After visiting Salisbury Cathedral your guide will drive you to the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath, approximately 1 hour away. Your guide was born in Bath and will take you on a private walking tour of this charming city which is famous for its hot springs, architecture and past residents such as Jane Austen. Your guide will show you the city's famous sights and will tell you stories about the city's past and present.
During your time in Bath you will have lunch at a historic location.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
On your return to Southampton you will stop to visit one of Britain's most famous icons - Stonehenge. Your guide will take you on a tour of the Visitor Centre and the ancient stone circle. Without a guide Stonehenge is just a bunch of interesting rocks. Your guide will bring these to life with information on their construction and the latest theories and archaeological findings. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos before you are driven back to your cruise ship in Southampton.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All admission fees are included (Salisbury Cathedral donation and Stonehenge)
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Lunch - Lunch and refreshments are not included
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour is based upon a pick-up and drop-off at the Southampton Docks for cruise ship passengers. Guests can also be collected/dropped-off at a hotel in Southampton.
10 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bath Insider Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.