BEE Adventures are a friendly bunch that love the outdoors, we plan walking routes to take in beautiful scenery and create a comfortable atmosphere. Fully trained mountain guides will be with you all the way. Amazingly Huge Cove! Harry Potter Was Filmed Here!
About This Deal
Malham Cove is a huge curving amphitheatre shaped cliff formation of limestone rock. The vertical face of the cliff is about 260 feet high. The top of the cove is a large area of deeply eroded limestone pavement, of a strange pattern rarely seen in England. The majesty of Malham Cove looks out over the village of Malham and has been attracting visitors for centuries.
Harry Potter, The Deathly Hallows were filmed all around Malham Cove!
We start the day strolling through a lush woodland towards a small waterfall (Janet's Foss), from here we make our way up to (Gordale Scar Gorge), a huge limestone gorge popular with daring climbers! Our next stop takes us cutting through old village farmland, eventually reaching the famous majestic Malham Cove. After some lunch, we cut through a dry valley reaching a stunning reservoir to finish off the day!
It takes approximately 4-5 hours to follow this route.
This event is in total 12km and a well-rewarded day out! Once at the start of the hike, you will be led by trained mountain leaders all through the route.
A general level of fitness is required as you will be walking for 4-5 hours on mixed terrain.
• Malham Cove, Malham, Yorkshire Dales National Park England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Professional mountain guides (First Aid trained)
- Food & Drink
- Weather appropriate clothing (E.g. walking shoes, waterproofs)
Skipton BD23 4DG, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BEE Adventures C.I.C in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.