Beautiful famous waterfall situated next to England’s second biggest Lake! Minibus transport and guide from Manchester included.
About This Deal
This walk truly takes in the beauty of the Lake District as we visit one of the most popular water falls in the lakes, it takes you into nature and over Ullswater to visit a nearby Wainwright fell and back through the woods towards the waterfall. We crafted this walk to be an easy stroll with plenty of opportunities to take pictures. We hike up a small fell called Gowborrow which takes in a full view of England second biggest Lake and the surrounding North Eastern mountains.
On the drive back we stop at a small rural village, Pooley Bridge, for a drink and for you to explore this picturesque town before heading back to Manchester.
Distance - 7.5 km
Time - 3.5 hours
• Aira Force Waterfall, Penrith CA11 0JS England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We require passengers to bring their own face mask
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Comfortable minibus transport
- Certified mountain guide
- Food & Drink
- Suitable outdoor clothes
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up - We will be parked waiting outside the National Express coach station on Chorlton Street, Manchester, M1 3JF. Roughly 5 min walk from Piccadilly
9 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BEE Adventures C.I.C in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.