Created modern Kintsugi artwork with the UK's top Kintsugi artist, it is a perfect activity to bring a date on a Thursday night, there is a bar in the venue, and the night is early!
About This Deal
You will receive information and knowledge of Kintsugi, you will learn the art of how Japanese philosophy believes that imperfection is beauty.
Learn how to break pottery, and what is the safest way to manipulate the ceramics into not overdoing the cracks.
Beginners will be using a hammer and drill when dealing with the pottery technique.
We will be using micro metal mix with epoxy resin, makes sure beginners can enjoy and expand their knowledge into creative techniques with pottery.
You will take home 1 piece of their own kintsugi pottery by the end of the class
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Goggles, Gloves, Materials & Equipment
The New Cross House, 316 New Cross Rd, London SE14 6AF, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Beginner's Kintsugi Class in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.