This tour gives you the flexibility of exploring Cambridge at your own pace and visit the attractions you prefer with undivided attention from a private guide to yourself, your family or group of friends
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cambridge, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Round Train Trip to Cambridge in 8 hours Tour
Approximately 3 hours in transit + 4,5-5h hours in tour
Highlights: After meeting your guide at your chosen central London location, you will board a train and head to the beautiful University City of Cambridge where many brilliant minds, Nobel Prize Winners and Politicians spent some of their time. Some of the places not to be missed in this Cambridge day Trip are: Some of the 32 Colleges (like Trinity, St Johns, Queen’s, Peterhouse, Emmanuel, Corpus Christi and Pembroke to name a few), The FitzWilliam Museum, The Earth Sciences Museum and the museum of Archaeology and Anthropology on Downing Street, going Punting or only watching it whilst walking along the river Cam.
Meeting Time: 9am
1 - Your guide will not enter the paid attractions (unless you require and pay for the guide's tickets) with you and will be waiting for you to finish your visit to head back to London.
2 - The train Tickets are not included and the estimate price is £20,00 per person. The guide's train tickets need to be paid by the customer.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- All your food, drinks, attraction tickets and train tickets (including the guide's) are EXCLUDED
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet your at your central London Hotel or preferred location (tube/train station) within zones 1 and 2 of London.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/6/2020 - 12/18/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 09:00 AM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bem em Londres Designed Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.