This private walking tour of the heart of historic London is perfect for new or experienced travellers who want something really special and unique. Your private expert guide will showcase some of London's top attractions, including the Houses of Parliament, 10 Downing Street, Trafalgar Square, and Buckingham Palace, while discussing the significance behind these world-class landmarks. From Westminster Abbey, the site of every English coronation for almost a millennium, to the grand spectacle of the elite guards outside the royal palaces, you'll see the city in a whole new light after this incredible and enriching experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Enjoy external views of this stunning landmark, and learn about how the country has moved from an absolute monarchy to a world-renowned democracy.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
You’ll get fantastic exterior views of the huge church that has played host to English coronations for almost one thousand years, as well as the venue for numerous royal weddings.
Pass By: Downing Street, London SW1A 2AL England
See exterior views of the home of Britain’s Prime Minister, and learn how the office has evolved over the centuries.
Pass By: Whitehall Palace 1529 Whitehall, London SW1A 2ER England
Discover the site where one of England’s kings was beheaded as the country was torn apart by civil war.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
This iconic public space in the centre of London includes monumental sculptures, hidden secrets, and, of course, Nelson’s Column.
Pass By: St. James's Park, Horse Guards Road The Storeyard, London SW1A 2BJ England
Stroll through this picturesque park that’s filled with royal history and extraordinary natural wonders.
Pass By: St. James's Palace, Marlborough Rd, St. James's, London SW1A 1BS England
See the Changing of the Guard from the very best spot, and march along the elite soldiers as they take part in a world famous royal tradition (weather and military schedule permitting). Enjoy exterior views of a palace built by Henry VIII for one of his six wives, Anne Boleyn.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Pose for perfect pictures outside the most famous official residence of the Queen and her family, hearing tales of palace intrigue and daring break-ins.
Pass By: Parliament Square, Westminster, London SW1P 3BD England
End your tour among the varied and highly topical statues in Parliament Square, where you’ll hear stories of the figures who have shaped our world and whose roles are still contested.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bespoke Britain is the proud holder of the 'Good To Go' industry standard certification developed by Visit Britain. This certifies that we follow government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place, and processes to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- Private expert guide for the duration of your tour
- Bespoke recommendations and advice for the rest of your time in London
- Ability to personalise your tour - let us know if you have a particular area of interest!
- Option to have us make a reservation for you to eat at a local gem to suit your tastes
Portcullis House, London SW1, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 6/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke Britain in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.