All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
3 hour London panoramic Harry Potter tour with photo stops and driver-guide.
Unravel the magical world of Harry Potter in London.
Stay away from the crowds and book your own private tour, at your own leisure and pace. Discover many of the film locations used in the movies and other locations in London. See other iconic London locations such as Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral and the Millennium Bridge (Death Eaters). This tour is not only about the movies's locations, it's also a London highlights tour.
A magical and fun experience for people of all ages.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: King's Cross Station, Euston Road, London NW1 2AL England
3 hour London panoramic Harry Potter tour with photo stops and driver-guide
Visit many of the film locations used in the movies and other places that served as inspiration for the books too, including: Kings Cross Station; Platform 9 3/4; Ministry of Magic; Leaky Cauldron Pub, Diagon Alley and many other locations in London.
See other iconic London locations such as Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral and the Millennium Bridge (for Death Eaters).
A magical experience.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Ministry of Magic, Knockturn Alley, Diagon Alley and Knight Bus Bridge
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark St, London SE1 1TL, UK
Leaky Cauldron Pub
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The V Class tour is suitable wheelchair users. Foldable wheelchairs can also fit in our E Class vehicles but there is some walking and stairs on this tour that may not be accessible to people with certain mobility limitations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.