All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials and face coverings available.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
Visit the world's oldest and largest continuously occupied castle and residence to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
See the State Apartments used for official state events and wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.
To avoid overcrowding guiding is not permitted in most parts of the castle but we will provide you with a complimentary audioguide so you can visit the State Apartments and St George's Chapel at your own leisure and pace and meet your guide again after.
A royal day out!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest continuously occupied Royal Castle in the world and one of the Official Royal residences of HM Elizabeth II.
See the State Apartments used for official state visits and events with its amazing collection of art, armoury, tapestries and furniture.
Wonder at St George's Chapel one of the finest examples of English Gothic architecture where Prince Harry married Meghan Markle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eton, Eton, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Drive by with photo stop at nearby Eton College, the 15C famous boarding school for boys where much of the country's future ruling class are educated. This is where Princes William and Harry and many other important people from Prime Ministers to comedians were educated.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.