The City of London Grand Tour
All our tours have been made Covid secure carried out in daily sanitised vehicles with antibacterial gels and wipes onboard.
We provide personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks and may wear PPE too.
The venues will have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
Discover The City in-depth, on an 8 hour tour in luxury and style on this private tour in a Mercedes with your personal chauffeur and City of London official guide for guided visits in The City's top attractions.
Guided tour of Tower of London for the Crown Jewels
Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
Lunch stop at Leadenhall or Borough Market (lunch not included).
Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
Combine it with our Royal London Grand Tour over 2 days for the most complete and comfortable London experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London and The Crown Jewels are one of London's most popular attractions. By getting there early with the London Pass or pre-purchased tickets we beat the lines.
Our official London guide will give you a guided tour of the Tower of London: steeped in almost 1000 years of history this is England's story condensed into one space: fortress, royal palace, menagerie, royal mint, place of torture, incarceration and execution place for the VIP. Today it's a much friendlier venue with great exhibits, actors, attractions for all ages and of course the world famous Crown Jewels, you'll love it!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
One of London's most iconic buildings is St Paul's Cathedral. Built by who is possible England's most prominent architect -Sir Christopher Wren- after the great fire of 1666 for centuries its grand dome has watched over the city of London. St Paul's has often been used as a movie location, it has hosted many royal weddings, state funerals and thanksgiving services. Today it continues to be one of the most beautiful and stunning churches in our great city.
Let our official guide give you a tour of it so you catch all the main highlights without missing a beat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leadenhall Market, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 1LR England
Discover one of London's best kept secrets: the covered Leadenhall Market for a tasty snack or just for some pictures of one of the city's most 'instagramable' yet relatively unknown spots (hush now, it's a secret).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Discover another of London's lesser-known great spots. Borough has always been London's foodie market yet in recent years it has seen this great revival... unique for... its unpolished street charm. It's great for food so this another suggested quick lunch stop. You might even bump into a Harry Potter or two (yes, really!).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
Experience London as you've never seen before at 800 feet (250 metres)! Sip a glass of champagne on floors 68-72 while you feel on top of the world -or at least London- as you relax from all the sightseeing. Your chauffeur will be waiting to return you to your hotel, as always with Bespoke England Tours: in comfort and style.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Lunch - There will be a brief lunch stop at Borough or Leadenhall markets
- Entrance fees to venues are not included. The London Pass will give discounted priority access
- Gratuities (we recommend a minimum of 10% of total booking to your team for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you by the concierge's desk of your hotel or outside your accommodation.
At ports, airports and train stations we will be at the arrivals meeting point holding a board with your name and Bespoke England Tours on it.
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY, UK
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Rd, Stansted CM24 1QW, UK
- London City Airport, London England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.