City of London Walking Tour
All our tours have been made Covid secure: our staff carry out daily temperature checks and we can provide face masks, disposable gloves and antibacterials if you like. We'll use an app for your smartphone so you can hear your guide easily through your earphones.
Discover The City at leisure on this 8 hour private tour with your personal official London Blue Badge Guide for guided visits of The City's top attractions: The Tower of London, St Paul's Cathedral, The Shard and Leadenhall or Borough markets.
Guided tour of the Tower of London: see the world famous Crown Jewels.
Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
Lunch stop at Leadenhall or Borough Market (lunch not included).
The best and highest view of The City from The Shard, Europe's tallest building.
Photo stops around The City.
Your guide will meet you at your hotel or other central location.
Combine it with our Royal London Walking Tour over 2 days for the ultimate in-depth London experience.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The Tower of London and The Crown Jewels are one of London's most popular attractions. By getting there early with the London Pass or pre-purchased tickets we beat the lines.
Our official London guide will give you a guided tour of the Tower of London: steeped in almost 1000 years of history this is England's story condensed into one space: fortress, royal palace, menagerie, royal mint, place of torture, incarceration and execution place for the VIP. Today it's a much friendlier venue with great exhibits, actors, attractions for all ages and of course the world famous Crown Jewels, you'll love it!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
One of London's most iconic buildings is St Paul's Cathedral. Built by who is possible England's most prominent architect -Sir Christopher Wren- after the great fire of 1666 for centuries its grand dome has watched over the city of London. St Paul's has often been used as a movie location, it has hosted many royal weddings, state funerals and thanksgiving services. Today it continues to be one of the most beautiful and stunning churches in our great city.
Let our official guide give you a tour of it so you catch all the main highlights without missing a beat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leadenhall Market, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 1LR England
Discover one of London's best kept secrets: the covered Leadenhall Market for a tasty snack or just for some pictures of one of the city's most 'instagramable' yet relatively unknown spots (hush now, it's a secret).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Discover another of London's lesser-known great spots. Borough has always been London's foodie market yet in recent years it has seen this great revival... unique for... its unpolished street charm. It's great for food so this another suggested quick lunch stop. You might even bump into a Harry Potter or two (yes, really!).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
Experience London as you've never seen before at 800 feet (250 metres)! Sip a glass of champagne on floors 68-72 while you feel on top of the world -or at least London- as you relax from all the sightseeing. The tour ends here and your guide will advise you how to return to your accommodation or other place of interest.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out with local social distancing safety protocols. On walking tours we’ll keep use of public transport to what you’re comfortable with or none at all. Public transport such as taxis, buses or trains costs are not included in our tour price.
- Professional London Blue Badge Guide
- Entrance fees must be purchased separately. The London Pass covers all venues and public transport.
- Gratuities. (We recommend 10% of total booking for the guide for an outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The View from The Shard
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.