All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles.
We have personal protective equipment (PPE) such as antibacterials, face coverings and disposable gloves.
Our staff carry out a daily health check with temperature checks.
The venues have sanitising stations and respect UK government rules on social distancing and safe travel.
9 hour London and Oxford Harry Potter private tour with driver-guide.
Unravel the magical world of Harry Potter in London and Oxford University.
In London discover many of the locations used in the movies and many other iconic landmarks. This tour is not only about the movies's locations, it's also a London highlights tour.
In Oxford see the awesome dinning hall of Christ Church College Oxford* that was the inspiration for Hogwarts and visit other locations, do a walking tour of the University.
A magical and fun experience for people of all ages.
*University has limited opening times (check with us first).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: King's Cross Station, Euston Road, London NW1 2AL England
See station from outside
Stop At: Leadenhall Market, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 1LR England
See Leaky Cauldron Pub
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
See Leaky Cauldron pub
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Ministry of Magic
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Christ Church, St. Aldates, Oxford OX1 1DP England
See the dinning hall when open
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: University of Oxford, University Offices 1 Wellington Square, Oxford OX1 2JD England
See several other locations for Harry Potter movies
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The V Class tour is suitable wheelchair users. Foldable wheelchairs can also fit in our E Class vehicles but there is some walking and stairs on this tour that may not be accessible to people with certain mobility limitations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our tours have been made Covid secure and are carried out in daily sanitised vehicles. All our car tours are private so you will be travelling in our vehicles in your own family bubble and our driver-guide. You can request an 8 seater MPV with a safety partition (depending on availability).
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to Christ Church Oxford not included
- Gratuities. (We suggest a tip of approximately 10% of the tour cost for outstanding service).
- Entry/Admission - Christ Church
- Entry/Admission - University of Oxford
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bespoke England Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.