Cornwall has a wealth of gardens and plants and a long history of horticulture. During the 18& 19 th century, plants from all over the world were shipped to Cornish gardens because of its unique climate.
Trebah gardens has magnificent and mature plant collections including the largest palm trees in the UK, huge Rhododendrons, a Gunnera passage where you can walk through (see pictures).
And all this in a stunning setting with amazing views over the Helford River and the Bay of Falmouth.
Your guide will show you all these fascinating plants and explain the history of the gardens and the area in an informal guided walk around the gardens.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trebah Garden, Mawnan Smith, Falmouth TR11 5JZ England
You will explore the Subtropical Trebah Gardens. Your guide who is a trained horticulturalist will give you a guided tour around the gardens and will show you the unique and beautiful plants for which Trebah Gardens is famous.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The garden is situated on a slope going down hill to see the garden and then up hill to get back to the exit. There are also some steps through out the gardens
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Trebah Garden
1 Glendurgan Cottages, Mawnan Smith, Falmouth TR11 5JZ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Birgit Wiedwald in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.