Boo! You’re in the most haunted capital city in the world. Get your nerves tingling on this goosebumpy ride with our ‘gruesome’ guide. Shiver and shake along the hair-raising trail to hidden corners of our secret city.
Feel the adrenaline rush as we terrorise you with nightmarish stories and creepy characters. Stumble upon headless queens and carriage drivers in dingy dark alleyways. Bump into phantom highwaymen and grave robbers in cobblestone streets. Run into ghostly apparitions in traditional pubs, theatres, churches, dungeons and prisons. Face your fears now in the most haunted house in London. Or scream your lungs out. Because there’s nowhere to hide.
Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Macabre of the Murdered Actor, Fred the Poltergeist, Casper the Cat or Scratching Fanny? Out with it. Which of the happy, sad, mad or very bad ghosts made your heart slip, skip a beat?
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black Cab Heritage Tours, 5 Bell Yard Holborn, London WC2A 2JR England
Our Ghost Guides have a diverse choice of routes and stops on this ghoulish experience - so rest assured that many of London's iconic landmarks will feature on this tour as well as hidden secret dark alleyways!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- COVID-19 Special Measures. The health and safety of our guests is always our top priority here at BCHT. We are putting in place some extra special measures for all future tour activities: All our vehicles will be sanitised with disinfectant cleaning by their owner drivers immediately after each service. Presentation stops will be conducted in quiet open air locations – away from crowded hotspots. Driver Guide hosts shall wash and sanitise their hands on a frequent basis throughout each service. Hand sanitiser will be available to all of our guests at all times while on tour. Standard measures which enhance your protection: The transparent partition screen provides a unique private passenger compartment for the passengers. A safe distance exists between guests and their Driver Guide hosts – exceeding the current minimum 2 metres set by government guidelines. The passenger compartment has a separately controlled air-conditioning system.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Black Cab Heritage Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.