Take a day out from York on this small-group guided tour to explore the scenic and picturesque North York Moors National Park and Whitby, passing by the famous Kilburn White Horse hill figure and visiting the market town of Helmsley, the village of Goathland (Heartbeat and Harry Potter filming location) and the fishing port of Whitby. See Whitby Abbey (inspiration for the Dracula books), visit the Captain Cook Museum, shop for some Whitby Jet or Gothic Fashion, sample Fish 'n' Chips from the famous Magpie Cafe or just enjoy the beach and waterfront - the choice is yours! You will also have the option of departing Whitby by steam train on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway and rejoining the Minicoach at Goathland! To ensure personal service and comfort, the tour capacity is limited to 16 passengers and the Minicoach is equipped with air-con.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Yorkshire Moors Railway, 12 Park Street Pickering Station, Pickering YO18 7AJ England
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 years can be accepted on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some visitor attractions in Whitby close November through mid-March and the optional train ride is not available between those dates
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Relaxed and friendly small-group tour
- Driver/guide, who provides live commentary
- Regular photo, refreshment, and restroom stops
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned mini coach
- Entrance fees to optional attractions
- Food and drinks
North Yorkshire Moors Railway (Pickering), 12 Park St, Pickering YO18 7AJ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BOBH - Day Trips from York in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.