East London is central to London's brewing history. Join us for fun weekend night and journey the graffiti-covered streets of East London stopping at choice tap rooms, bottle shops, breweries, and trendy pubs. Our crack team of tireless boozers will lead you to the best beer and coolest joints in town, covering a panoply of tastes and tipples, and making sure your thirst is suitably sated.
We’ll explore the pubs and breweries of Bethnal Green and Hackney, and discuss London's booming craft beer scene, acquire some exciting new beers, eat some street food, and share a drink and a bit of conversation. We’ll walk far enough for the whole thing to legitimately count as exercise.
Over the last few years we’ve watched London’s craft beer scene take over the entire city and create some brilliant spaces, and now we’re excited to be able to share it with you.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taproom by Bethnal Green, Railway Arches, 162 Malcolm Pl, Bethnal Green, London E2 0EU, UK
Our carefully researched routes cover a range of pubs, taprooms, and breweries that we’ve been enjoying for years, as well as a few that just popped up. We're constantly updating and refining our routes. We’ll scour Victorian railway arches, alleyways and warehouses in our hunt for hops. We like venues that have a wide range of beers, a bit of atmosphere, and a genuine connection to the craft beer scene. It's authentically East London.
We typically visit 5-7 venues over the evening depending on the group interests and pace. We stay about 30-45 minutes at each place - long enough to enjoy a drink (no rush!) and a bit of chat.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - All the places we visit are usually happy to provide tasting samples at the bar before you purchase your beer. Beers at each place typically cost about £3-£6 depending on size and type.
- Bus and/or metro fare
Taproom by Bethnal Green, Railway Arches, 162 Malcolm Pl, Bethnal Green, London E2 0EU, UK
4 hours 30 minutes
1: Hackney Central, off Amhurst Road, London E8 1LL, UK
2: Hackney Wick Station, Wallis Rd, Hackney Wick, London E9 5LN, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boozers.Beer in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.