Our Gin Tasting Guide will take you on a journey though Gin while tantalizing your taste buds!!! Understand how adding tonic, and garnishes change the flavor profile of your drink.
What You'll Get
Your Ginformational journey will take you and your taste buds through the history of Brennen & Brown and the team's fabulous creations.
Learn about rotary evaporators and the most modern and high tech distilling techniques.
See just how good your taste buds really are while learning about garnish and the difference they can make to what you taste in your glass.
Each session includes four Gin & Tonics, a tour of the distillery, and a sample of something that has been made during the week.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers under 18 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
Alstone Ln, Cheltenham GL51 8HE, UK
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brennen & Brown in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.