Add a little bit of flavour into your Brighton trip and join our outdoor yoga class with a view. An experience for both visitors and locals. Practising yoga outside adds a new dimension to your practice! The elements of nature turn every class into a creative and playful experience.
Enjoy a friendly atmosphere, meet new people, and feel healthier and more balanced!
Hot weather, cold weather, rain, and wind!
There is no such thing as bad weather; there is only the wrong clothing choice! Dressing in layers is the best way to keep warm for changing weather conditions! Most importantly, bring your scarf and your beanie hat!
About This Deal
Awaken and align your body with this nourishing and revitalising yoga flow on Brighton's seafront. We will focus on oiling the joints, balancing the breath, building strength and fluidity and stretching out any stiffness throughout the body. The Monday morning class is on the beach behind the meeting point cafe, the evening classes are on Hove Lawns.
This is a beginner-friendly yoga flow. All levels are welcome!
Bring your mat, water, and any yoga props you would like to use!
I will display a big, colourful orange banner and a flag with the logo to ensure you will find me.
Contact me if you have any questions.
• Brighton Beach, Brighton England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please do not come if you have Covid-19 symptoms. Physical distancing applies – 2m from others at all times. Please bring your own equipment, water and hand sanitizer! Please be extra careful to perform well with in your capacity.
- Yoga class
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BrightonYoga ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.