Add a little bit of flavour into your Brighton trip and join our outdoor yoga class with a view. An experience for both visitors and locals. There is no better way to start your evening. Practising yoga outside adds a new dimension to your practice! The elements of nature turn every class into a creative and playful experience.
Enjoy a friendly atmosphere, meet new people, and feel healthier and more balanced!
Hot weather, cold weather, rain, and wind!
There is no such thing as bad weather; there is only the wrong clothing choice! Dressing in layers is the best way to keep warm for changing weather conditions! Most importantly, bring your scarf and your beanie hat!
About This Deal
The Tuesday class is a more dynamic flow synchronized with your breath. A mix of strong postures and soft movements. This is an energizing and refreshing practice suitable for all levels!
The Thursday class is a refreshing and relaxing natural movement practice. We are working into the deep tissue and fascia, leaving you with a lighter and fresher feeling in body and mind.
Bring your mat, water, and any yoga props you would like to use! (The classes are suitable without any props, but if you have, I recommend a belt or little towel!)
• Brighton Beach, Brighton England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Please do not come if you have Covid-19 symptoms. Physical distancing applies – 2m from others at all times. Please bring your own equipment, water and hand sanitizer! Please be extra careful to perform well with in your capacity.
- Yoga class
15A Brunswick Terrace, Hove BN3 1HL, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BrightonYoga in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.