Explore Bristol and it’s beer scene on foot with this mystery tour. Included are seven delicious beers, four brilliant stops, a ferry journey and interesting facts about the historic sights and street art you see on your walk.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Three Tuns, 78 St George's Rd, Bristol BS1 5UR, UK
An historic pub
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bristol Floating Harbour, 3 Hannover Quay, Bristol BS1 5JE England
Take a ferry across the historic harbour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Brunel's SS Great Britain, Great Western Dockyard Gas Ferry Road Gas Ferry Road, Bristol BS1 6TY England
From the ferry and close up through the gates you pass one of the most important historic ships in the world. Built in 1843 by Isambard Kingdom Brunel as a passenger steam ship, she's been lovingly restored for you to see in all her glory.
Stop At: Upfest, 198 North Street, Bristol BS3 1JF England
You'll walk right through the centre of where Ufest, Europe's largest street art festival is held. Don't forget to look behind you as there are brilliant pieces on sides of houses, shop shutters , store fronts & even sometimes the pavement. These update annually as another festival is held. You will have also be taken via a Banksy with your map.
Stop At: The Matthew of Bristol, Wapping Road Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6XG England
A replica of the small ship that John Cabot sailed to discover North America. For a small donation you can take a look around.
She does sometimes take people on trips along the harbour, so if not in her position have a look along the water.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Bristol also has Uber.
- The last beer stop on the tour is a five minute walk from Bedminster train station and plenty of bus stops if you'd prefer to stop there. The map will guide you to Wapping Wharf though, if you'd prefer, which is a lovely area and only a five minute walk to the centre.
- The route is flat but the total walk is around two miles so dress comfortably and be weather prepared.
- The start point is close to the centre, so close to lots of bus stops. The bus station is a ten minute walk and Bristol Temple Meads train station is a twenty minute walk.
- Well behaved, kept under control dogs are welcome.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Your tour price includes seven different locally produced beers (a mix of half pint and third pint sizes). You will have tokens for each venue in your welcome envelope. Your cross-harbour ferry is also included (fare included in welcome envelope). In the second pub you will be given a bowl of nuts.
- Entry/Admission - The Three Tuns
- Entry/Admission - Bristol Floating Harbour
- No food is included, except for nuts in the second pub, but is served in two of the four venues. There are plenty of restaurants along the route of your tour and your map takes you to a finish in an area filled with independent eateries if you do fancy a bite to eat.
- Your tokens can only be swapped for beer as stated on the cards in your welcome envelope, or for cider if preferred. The measures given for cider may differ than that stated, at the discretion of the venue.
- Entry/Admission - The Matthew of Bristol
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Bristol Hoppers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.