See the sci-fi sights of London on a 2.5-hour ‘Doctor Who’ TV locations tour, led by a local guide. While exploring central London neighborhoods such as Borough and the Southbank, listen to anecdotes and stories about the ever-popular series and, of course, about the Doctor himself! See Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre alongside with other top London attractions used as filming sites.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, 21 New Globe Walk, London SE1 9DT England
Pass by the iconic theatre featured in the David Tennant episode 'The Shakespeare Code'.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All travelers will need to purchase an Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
London SE1 9QU, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.