Two hour guided walk of the East End street the notorious killer Jack the Ripper knew. Led by a professional Ripperologist be prepared to enter the heart of darkness.
About This Deal
On this 2 hour Jack the Ripper Tour, you will get to explore how an Autumn of Terror in 1888 can still send a shiver down your spine to this very day.
The discovery of a body on 31 August 1888 in London’s East End set in motion one of the most famous manhunts in criminal history. For over 120 years, Ripperologists and amateur sleuths have been trying (and failing) to discover the identity of the man known as Jack the Ripper!
Throughout the Jack the Ripper Tour, you will explore the historical background of the Whitechapel murders and their passing into a genre almost in their own right. We will examine how public perception of these gruesome but gripping murders has been shaped and compare that to the reality of 1888.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
London E1 8FA, UK
Mitre Square, London EC3A, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.