See the picturesque towns and villages of Midsomer that have played a role in more than 250 suspicious deaths since the show first aired in 1997.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turville, Turville, Buckinghamshire, England
This tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI John and Tom Barnaby and uncover the real locations that have given the show its distinct character since it was first broadcast in 1997.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Henley-on-Thames, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Starting in London you will head to the towns and villages of Midsomer situated across several English counties including Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire that have played a role in more than 250 suspicious deaths over the years in the first eight series alone. You will visit fairy-tale houses, ancient churches, cosy pubs, charming village greens, quaint stores and grand houses that feature prominently in the magical but rather deadly county of Midsomer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dorchester-on-Thames, Dorchester-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
This tour will give you behind the scenes information about the show, reveal fascinating details about the historical places we visit that have appeared in numerous episodes. The tour will finish at Holland Park tube station.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates select dates during summer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional guide
- Transport by mini coach
- Food and drink
- Car booster seats for children under 3 years of age
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Holland Park Ave, Holland Park, London W11 3RB, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.