Go behind the scenes on this fun walking tour that takes you on a cinematic journey into the heart of the City of London and South Bank.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blackfriars Bridge, London England
London is the primary filming location in the UK and the City of London and Southwark areas are at the heart of these iconic screen sites. Join the tour at Blackfriars Station and see locations from more than 30 screen productions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Stroll along the South Bank of the Thames and discover sites along the way and enjoy stories at Borough Market of the countless productions filmed here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City of London, City of London, London, England
The square mile or financial district as it is also known as features many iconic sites seen in numerous TV shows and Movies. Enjoy the behind the scenes stories with your expert guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional guide
174 Queen Victoria St, London EC4V 4EG, UK
The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall St, London EC3V 4AB, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.