Enjoy a four hour fully guided tour of Peaky Blinders filming locations in Liverpool with your own expert driver guide. Picked up from a location of your choice in central Liverpool you will be whisked off on a grand tour of filming locations around the Merseyside capital visiting sites featured in all 5 series of the show.
You'll also get to see the scenes from key storylines and picture perfect locations such as Port Sunlight, Cains Brewery and panoramic views of Liverpool across the River Mersey.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liverpool, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
See more than 10 sites in Liverpool featured across all 5 series of the show.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Port Sunlight, Port Sunlight, Wirral, Merseyside, England
See the home of Aunt Polly and where Tommy is nearly killed by Father Hughes henchmen
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.