Step back to the 1960s on a guided bus tour exploring Heartbeat country in Yorkshire. Explore Aidensfield, Ashfordley and the beautiful moorlands of Yorkshire.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitby, Whitby, Scarborough District, North Yorkshire, England
Explore this famous coastal town that has been featured in numerous episodes of Heartbeat but also has links with Dracula and Captain Cook.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Goathland, Goathland, North York Moors National Park, North Yorkshire, England
Take a walking tour of Aidensfield which was the main setting for Hearbeat and see the Aidenfield Arms, railway station, Scripps and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
The Duke of York, York Station, Station Rd, York YO24 1AY, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Brit Movie Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.