The games format was inspired by The Big Fat Quiz of the year and takes our players through 10, highly interactive rounds of gameplay. Using video, audio, special guests, graphics, news presenters, and live triggers.
We typically run a different quiz each month, which follows the seasons.
Jan: The Fat Big Quiz of... The Year
Feb: The Fat Big Quiz of... The Nation
Mar: The Fat Big Quiz of... Everything
Apr: The Fat Big Quiz of... Easter
May: The Fat Big Quiz of... Spring
Jun: The Fat Big Quiz of... Europe
Jul: The Fat Big Quiz of... Europe
Aug: The Fat Big Quiz of... Summer
Sep: The Fat Big Quiz of... Summer
Oct: The Fat Big Quiz of... Halloween
Nov: The Fat Big Quiz of... Fireworks
Dec: The Fat Big Quiz of... Christmas
About This Deal
This virtual, interactive, competitive game uses the latest in broadcasting, virtual events, and design software, to bring our players a truly memorable user-friendly, immersive, experience. presenters, and live triggers.
1. History: Questions: Normal question, re-enactment, guest speaker, photo with question, fill in the gaps (famous saying).
2. SWYCS: Ten immersive say what you can sees.
3. Music: Song in reverse, finish the lyric, theme tune, finish the lyric, face swap album cover.
4. Quirky Round: Consisting of interactive graphics and video-based quiz questions, built around the season.
5. People or Food: Fake news, 1-star review reading, who created this, pixelated picture, who said this quote.
6. Live Round: That uses props, mortised electronics, and other gadgets to deliver quiz questions.
7. TV/Film: Literal movie name, re-enactment, movie poster face swap, say what you see, movie strapline.
8. Creative Round: That uses masks, music, props, videos, and graphics to deliver quiz questions.
9. Quirky Quickfire: A quickfire round of 10 quirky general knowledge questions.
10. Final round: Players build a list of up to 10 answers worth up to 20 points.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Virtual Game
BucketRace Games, Park View Rd, London W5 2JB, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the BucketRace in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.