Enjoy a guided tour of the most interesting and charismatic pubs in London’s Notting Hill and Kensington. Sample a wide variety of traditional British, full-flavored cask ales, and modern craft beers in some of London’s most unique pubs.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Notting Hill, Notting Hill, London, England
We’ll take a guided tour of the most interesting and characterful pubs in London's Notting Hill and Kensington. We’ll venture away from the tourist routes and explore the backstreets, where the local people drink. These are the same pubs that I still enjoy visiting with my friends, and they are well known for their fine beers, good food and friendly atmosphere.
We’ll sample the wide variety of wonderful, traditional British, full-flavored cask ales (the original craft beers), as well as modern craft beers offered in these unique establishments.
Pass By: Kensington, London England
Marvel at the immaculately-maintained Georgian, Victorian, and Edwardian architecture of these charming neighborhoods. Their numerous blue plaques identify the buildings, which were once owned by significant historical figures, such as the detective novelist and playwright, Agatha Christie, and American poet, Ezra Pound. You can also see the home where the triple-Oscar-winning actor, Daniel Day-Lewis, was born. Savor the abundant varieties of plants and trees, and also the diverse architecture of the local churches, as we walk between pubs, in what are arguably the most stunningly beautiful neighbourhoods of inner London.
After going out in this area for years, several pubs have become firm favorites. One was where Freddie Mercury of Queen, regularly had a drink or two, and another where Meghan Markle had drinks prior to leaving for dinner to meet Prince Harry. We’ll be visiting a few of them, each with its own character, history and selection of exquisite beers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1st BEER FREE (half pint)
- Dinner - Full meals and snacks are offered at all of the pubs and are usually available until 9:30 p.m.
39-41 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3JQ, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buzziler in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.