Enjoy the luxury of a private tour in our vehicles, select from a standard or executive car for up to 24 passengers. All our drivers are fully licenced and fully qualified to provide outstanding tours where you can spend a minimum of 1 hour at each attraction. You can book more time at the attraction once booked, you can contact us.
Tickets are not included and must be purchase directly from us.
Price is only for transport.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Stop off at Windsor Castle the ancestral home of the British Royal family for more than 900 years and the largest, continuously occupied castle in the world. Marvel at the splendour of the State Apartments, the grandest apartments in England, where paintings by Van Dyck and Rubens hang from the walls and the ceilings are painted with elaborate, magnificent murals. Step inside St George’s Chapel, where HRH Prince Harry married Ms Megan Markel and the tombs of prominent previous monarchs are located, including Henry VII and Charles I., Don’t miss a colourful display of typical British pageantry that takes place every morning at the Changing the Guard ceremony, where the handover of duties between guards to the Queen takes place. Founded by William the Conqueror in the 11th century, it has since been the home of 39 monarchs. Today The Queen spends most of her private weekends at the Castle. If Her Majesty is in Windsor during your visit, you may be licked enough to see the Royal Standard flying on the flagpole of the Round Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Take a step back 5000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide brings the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? How was it built? And why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face- to face and visit world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Tickets to Stonehenge
- Tickets to Windsor Castle
- Refreshment On Board
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cab My Ride in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.