Although The Beatles are from Liverpool, they were based in London during the height of their worldwide fame. This is where the Fab Four lived, worked and played, cementing a place in the musical history books. Taking this tour in an iconic London Black Cab allows you to travel in style, get to those further out locations all in a few hours. Your guide is a music and Beatles enthusiast so no stone will be left unturned.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marylebone, Marylebone, London, England
In this area we will see the following.
> 34 Montagu Square
Former home of 3 Beatles and one of the greatest guitarists the world has seen.
> Marylebone Old Town Hall
Two Beatles have been married here.
> Marylebone Station
Recreate the opening scenes to the movie A Hard Days Night.
> 94 Baker Street
The Apple Boutique. A business venture with little success.
> 57 Wimpole Street
Home to the Asher family. Paul moved in once he started dating Jane Asher who was an actress. One morning he awoke and had dreamed one of the most popular Beatles songs of all time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 3 Abbey Road, London NW8 9AY England
The Beatles spiritual home. 90% of their material was recorded here. A working studio since 1931. Recreate the iconic album cover on the hallowed zebra crossing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 3 Savile Row, London W1S 3PB England
Former Apple HQ. Here on the roof is where the Fab Four performed live for the final time.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. James's, St. James's, London, England
> The Scotch St. James’s
A regular haunt for Actors, Musicians and celebrities during the sixties.
> Indica Art Gallery
One night in this place changed the dynamics of The Beatles and some say it was the beginning of the end!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Soho, Soho, London, England
An area which was the hub of the swinging sixties. Clubs, bars, entertainment and fashion were the order of the day and if you wanted to be with the ‘In Crowd’, this was where it was at. You’ll get to see where The Beatles hung out after hours, performed on a family variety show for the first time igniting the fuse of Beatlemania. We’ll also visit the Courthouse where one unruly member spent the night.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Transport for London are advising all drivers and passengers to wear face coverings (not surgical masks) when travelling in vehicles. The Taxi has a Perspex partition between the driver and passengers. Surfaces are cleaned thoroughly before, during and after every tour with an antibacterial product.
- Collection from your desired central London location
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- USB charging points
- Drop off at any central London location once the tour has ended
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cabital City Tours London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.