Enter the wonderful world of Harry Potter during this 4-hour guided tour of London. See the magic of Platform 9 3/4, Grimauld Place, Gringotts, the Leaky Cauldron and much more including location scenes that never made the films, enjoy a Potter quiz whilst on tour!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lambeth Bridge, London England
Our stop here lets you imagine how Harry, on the Knight Bus (film 1) gets squeezed to slip through the 2 red buses coming towards him. The location was also used in several other HP films which your expert guide will tell you about
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Whitehall, Government London, London SW1A 2BX England
Why not try and get inside the Ministry of Magic with us. At this stop you will hear stories of how they filmed these scenes, because we were there when filming took place ( a long time ago now!)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
There will be many stops on this tour, as we see several entrances to the Leaky Cauldron, Gringotts Bank, Sirius Blacks house, it is an endless list, we would tell you more but we don't wish to spoil the surprises. We can tell you that, you and your family, young and old will all have a fantastic time
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 3/4 Euston Road King's Cross Station, London NW1 2SA England
We finish our Harry tour at, or near to Kings Cross Station. This is where your guide will say goodbye to you. This will allow you to go and get pictures of Platform 9 3/4, plus visit the souvenir shop next door
Duration: 1 minute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- DISCLAIMER: Harry Potter Film Locations Tour is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of "Harry Potter" books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located London accommodation (Zone1)
Address: Central London hotel, or location, is one with a post code (zip code) of: E1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, SE1, SW1, SW3, SW7, W1, W2, W8, WC1, WC2.
Return point: Covent Garden or central London hotel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Capital Taxi Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.