A relaxed and light-hearted hour of cooking, chatting and plenty of banter with Loving Welsh Food host Sian Roberts and TV Cook Nerys Howell. We offer the Cook-Along also in Welsh and English.
Cook-along with Nerys while enjoying a Welsh cocktail, or relax and enjoy the cooking, top tips and stories about the recipes and Welsh produce. All recipes are quick and easy to follow and you can ask as many questions as you like. Sian and Nerys will also share their experiences and stories about promoting Welsh food & drink all over the world.
A delicious way to meet up with friends or colleague online – and enjoy a wonderful taste of Wales from the safety and comfort of your sofas!
About This Deal
Joins us for a fun virtual Welsh Cook-Along with TV Cook Nerys Howell and Loving Welsh Food host Sian Roberts. A chance to see how to cook some delicious Welsh recipes and find out about Welsh cuisine and the stories behind the recipes and the products. You can also sit back and relax and watch the show. All recipes are quick and easy to follow and you can ask as many questions as you like. Sian and Nerys will also share their experiences and stories about promoting Welsh food & drink all over the world. Take part in the competition also to win a fabulous prize.
• Cider, chorizo and apple - A delicious starter made with dry cider, chorizo and apple.
• Patagonian Welshcake - Moist and mouthwatering cake - flavoured with rum, walnuts and spices.
• Mini laverbread burger - Perfect for vegans. Delicious mini burgers made with laverbread - welsh seaweed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- The Welsh Cook-Along is a virtual experience, hosted via Zoom. There's no need to worry about social distancing all you need to do is sit back and relax to enjoy the Cook-Along from the safely of your own kitchen or sofa!
- Interactive cook-along and insight into Welsh cuisine, food heritage and culture
- Dinner - Ingredients for the cookalong are not included. A list of ingredients will be sent to you for the Cook-Along
Groes-faen, Pontyclun CF72, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cardiff Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.