5-Star-rated Chocolate Tour of Mayfair with an expert guide. These small-group tours are guaranteed to leave you completely full of chocolate. This is London's original Chocolate Tour, first run in 2005. You'll start with a sumptuous hot chocolate in one of London's most interesting venues, followed by an entertaining wander through Mayfair and Soho sampling the history of London through chocolate. Taste the Queen's and Roald Dahl's favourites, a more unusual creation from Europe's most-awarded chocolatier and more! Not just delicious, but insightful, and loved by non-chocoholics too!
What You'll Get
This tour was launched in 2005 from a love of chocolate, London and meeting people. Now there are a team of passionate guides who will ensure that your time spent with them is delicious and entertaining.
The tour starts in one of London's most exclusive venues with a rich and indulgent hot chocolate and pastry whilst your guide shares with you an introduction to chocolate and the tour ahead. After a private tour of the venue's constantly-changing art collection (and a bathroom break) you'll be out on London's streets for part two.
Wandering through Mayfair, St James', Piccadilly and Soho you'll take in incredible architecture and learn a little more about each area. All of the venues you'll visit are expecting the group and delighted to share their best treats with you, as well as a discount if you want to buy some for later (or as a gift).
By the end of the tour you are guaranteed to feel completely satisfied with chocolate, or else your guide will get you more!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Soho
- Entry/Admission - Mayfair
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
4 Monmouth St, West End, London WC2H 9HB, UK
31 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London SW1Y 6HY, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chocolate Ecstasy Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.