We are a bespoke tour company based in amesbury, wiltshire. We 'circle tours' are a tour company like no other. A tour where you can relax. Our professional driver will collect you/your party in our air conditioning vehicle from the agreed location. Take you/your party on your bespoke tour of your choice. No rushing for buses or fighting for a seat. Once the tour is completed we will take you to your preferred location. We try to make your experience special and stress free.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument set in the Wiltshire country side. A sight too be seen one of the wonders if the world. And still a mystery. Watch the sun rise or sun set within the stones for an magical occasion and much more
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
3 magical stone circles surrounding a small village called averbury. Your allowed all access to the stones. There are no barriers. There is a Museum one site and also a Tudor house like no other. This is a must see
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Bath is the largest city in the county of Somerset and hosts the Roman baths which are a must see. The architecture of the city is beautiful. This is a must see city. Lots to do
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Salisbury cathedral is one of the leading examples of early English architecture. Built in 1220 and opened in 1320 Salisbury cathedral is the tallest one in Europe at 123m high. The cathedral hold the magna carta. This is a must on your journeys
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Sarum, Castle Road, Salisbury SP1 3SD England
Old sarum is situated on the outskirts of salibury. Looking over wiltshire plains and the city. Spectacular views and lots of English heritage. Old sarum combines a royal castle and cathedral within iron age fortification. 1226 the cathedral was moved although the castle remained. Must visit sight.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Fold away wheel chairs are fine. Own child seats required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Avebury Stone Circle
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Old Sarum
High Street, High St, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can collected you from any airport/docks/train station/hotels ect.
Confirm email will be send to arrange times/dates. We are bespoke to your travels.
- Gatwick Airport, Horley RH6 0NP England
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
- Bristol Airport, Bristol England
- Bournemouth International Airport, Parley Ln, Christchurch BH23 6SE, UK
1 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Circle tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.