What You'll Get
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionery, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the Shakespeare's Globe Theatre — the world’s largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to poet and playwright William Shakespeare.
During your visit, discover the secrets of Elizabethan special effects — from blood and gore to magic tricks — and enjoy live demonstrations including sword-fighting and costume dressings. Explore the theater — a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599 — and learn of the many Shakespearean plays performed here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers are recommended to check the opening times for the exhibition and tour prior to booking tickets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Customers must first collect their attraction vouchers from a City Cruises Pier, which are Westminster, Tower or Greenwich. Customers cannot enter the attraction prior to collecting their entrance tickets from the pier. Attraction tickets cannot be collected from the London Eye Pier.
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
1. City Cruises Westminster Pier
2. City Cruises Greenwich Pier
3. City Cruises Tower Pier
Cruises depart daily from 10am. Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition is open from 9am to 5pm. The Shakespeare's Globe tour runs every 30 minutes from 9:30am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.