Enjoy a different view with City Cruises!
Explore Shakespeare's London and admire top city attractions from the waves on this Globe Theatre tour and Thames River sightseeing cruise. Hop-on and hop-off your Thames River cruise from any of the four conveniently located piers as many times as you like for 24 hours. Take in famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Then, visit William Shakespeare’s world-famous Globe Theatre and the Exhibition — where London’s Elizabethan-era plays and dramas are brought to life.
What You'll Get
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionery, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the Shakespeare's Globe Theatre — the world’s largest and most comprehensive exhibition devoted to poet and playwright William Shakespeare.
During your visit, discover the secrets of Elizabethan special effects — from blood and gore to magic tricks — and enjoy live demonstrations including sword-fighting and costume dressings. Explore the theater — a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599 — and learn of the many Shakespearean plays performed here.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart every 30 minutes. The Shakespeare's Globe is are a working theatre, tour times vary due to performance schedules. Please check with The Shakespeare's Globe before booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: Customers must first collect their attraction vouchers from a City Cruises Pier, which are Westminster, Tower or Greenwich. Customers cannot enter the attraction prior to collecting their entrance tickets from the pier. Attraction tickets cannot be collected from the London Eye Pier.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
1: City Cruises Westminster Pier, Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
2: City Cruises Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT, UK
3: City Cruises Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Cruises depart daily from 10am. Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition is open from 9am to 5pm. The Shakespeare's Globe tour runs every 30 minutes from 9:30am
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.