Take afternoon tea on the Thames during a 1.5-hour river sightseeing cruise in London. While enjoying the oh-so-British tradition of tea with cakes and sandwiches, cruise through the heart of central London on a round-trip route from Tower Pier to Westminster to see several of the city’s best-known sights. Gaze out at the London Eye, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and more!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises - Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT, UK
Board at Tower Pier, please arrive 20 minutes before you departure time
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
board at Tower Pier which is within touching distance of the Tower of London
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Head to the upper deck and get the perfect picture opportunity of the Coca- Cola London Eye
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Pass under Tower Bridge and head to the upper deck to see the bridge in all of its glory
Pass By: Canary Wharf, London England
Canary Wharf will appear on your left as you head down to towards Greenwich
Pass By: The Shard 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG England
As you cruise along the River Thames you will be in the perfect position to see London's highest viewing platform
Pass By: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Sail past the permanently moored former battleship, which is now a floating Royal Naval Museum
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
Catch the peak of the St Paul's Cathedral dome where it will stand out from the rest of London's Skyline
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please call us after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Afternoon tea - selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.