Combine London’s waterfront sights with a 2-course lunch during a 1.5-hour Thames River sightseeing cruise! While cruising between Tower Pier and Westminster, savor a 2-course lunch with tea or coffee and admire views of London landmarks from the water. Look out for the Shard, the London Eye, Big Ben and more, and purchase drinks from the onboard bar, if you wish.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
board at Tower Pier where you will be a stones throw away from the Tower of London
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
Head towards Westminster and take the opportunity to head to the upper deck to take a picture of Houses of Parliament.
Pass By: Big Ben, Parliament Sqaure Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Head towards Westminster and take the opportunity to head to the upper deck to take a picture of Big Ben
Pass By: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Head to the upper deck and get the perfect picture opportunity of the Coca- Cola London Eye
Pass By: The View from The Shard, Joiner Street, London SE1 9QU England
As you cruise along the River Thames you will be in the perfect position to see London's highest viewing platform
Pass By: Canary Wharf, London England
Canary Wharf will appear on your left as you head down to towards Greenwich
Pass By: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Pass under Tower Bridge and head to the upper deck to see the bridge in all of its glory
Pass By: City Cruises - Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT, UK
board at at Tower Pier, please arrive 20 minutes before the departure time
Pass By: HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London SE1 2JH England
Sail past the permanently moored former battleship, which is now a floating Royal Naval Museum.
Pass By: Thames River, London England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; if you require this, or have any other dietary needs, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed and within close proximity. Our panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We do not guarantee that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For gluten-free tea give at least 24 hours’ notice. For any special dietary requirements please contact us after booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- River Thames cruise
- Lunch - 2 Course Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
City Cruises - Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, London EC3N 4DT, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.