Enjoy a different view with City Cruises!
Enjoy two of the UK capital’s top activities in one day on this St. Paul's Cathedral visit and Thames River sightseeing cruise in London. Hop-on and hop-off your Thames River cruise from any of the four conveniently located piers as many times as you like for 24 hours. Take in famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Then, explore the crypt of St. Paul's Cathedral and enjoy panoramic city views from the Golden Gallery.
What You'll Get
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as County Hall, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Southwark Cathedral, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit St. Paul's Cathedral — widely considered to be London’s most impressive place of worship. During your visit, explore the crypt — resting place of Admiral Lord Nelson and the cathedral's architect Sir Christopher Wren. Head up to the Whispering Gallery in the dome, and admire spectacular views over the rooftops of London from the Golden Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should check opening times of attraction prior to booking tickets.
- Please note: Customers must first collect their attraction vouchers from a City Cruises Pier, which are Westminster, Tower or Greenwich. Customers cannot enter the attraction prior to collecting their entrance tickets from the pier. Attraction tickets cannot be collected from the London Eye Pier.
- Please note: This attraction is closed on Sundays. St. Paul's Cathedral entrance tickets valid for 48hrs from date of issue for one entry per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Opening Hours - Mon - Sat 08:30 - 16:30
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
1: City Cruises Westminster Pier, Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH, UK
2: City Cruises Tower Pier, Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames St, London EC3N 4DT, UK
3: City Cruises Greenwich Pier, King William Walk, Greenwich, London SE10 9HT, UK
Cruises depart daily every 30 minutes from 10am.
St. Paul's Cathedral is open from 8:30am. (Galleries open from 9:30am).
Last admission to the cathedral is 4pm (and last admission to the galleries is 4:15pm).
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.