What You'll Get
Make your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as County Hall, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Southwark Cathedral, the Tate Modern, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit St. Paul's Cathedral — widely considered to be London’s most impressive place of worship. During your visit, explore the crypt — resting place of Admiral Lord Nelson and the cathedral's architect Sir Christopher Wren. Head up to the Whispering Gallery in the dome, and admire spectacular views over the rooftops of London from the Golden Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers should check opening times of attraction prior to booking tickets.
- Please note: Customers must first collect their attraction vouchers from a City Cruises Pier, which are Westminster, Tower or Greenwich. Customers cannot enter the attraction prior to collecting their entrance tickets from the pier. Attraction tickets cannot be collected from the London Eye Pier.
- Please note: This attraction is closed on Sundays. St. Paul's Cathedral entrance tickets valid for 48hrs from date of issue for one entry per person.
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul's Cathedral
Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier, London Eye Pier
Cruises depart daily every 30 minutes from 10am.
St. Paul's Cathedral is open from 8:30am. (Galleries open from 9:30am).
Last admission to the cathedral is 4pm (and last admission to the galleries is 4:15pm).
Sightseeing cruise returns to Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, Greenwich Pier, and London Eye Pier
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.