Enjoy a delightful 1 hour and 30 minute cruise with a delicious 2 course, plated lunch freshly cooked and served on board the Captain James Cook, the largest boat on the River Ouse.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: York, York, North Yorkshire, England
This a short walk away from the St George Field car park and around a 15 minute walk from York Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and other dietary options are available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 2 course lunch
- Tea or coffee with dessert
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
King's Staith, York YO1 9SN, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Cruises York in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.