Discover the beautiful Oxford on an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour for 24 or 48 hours! At your own pace, see all of the history and architectural beauty this city has to offer, hopping on and off the double-decker bus whenever you please. From the open-top deck you'll experience panoramic views of Christ Church College, Brasenose College, The Plain, the Sheldonian Theatre, Trinity College and even The Eagle and Child pub where J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis would meet up for a beverage! The on-board audio tour commentary will be sure to keep you fascinated, providing intriguing facts on the way round. Also enjoy an expertly guided walking tour, for a closer look at the local culture.
What You'll Get
Historic City & University Route
Route Duration: 40 minutesStops on the Historic City & University Route:
- Park End Street
- Gloucester Green Bus Station
- New Road
- Westgate Shopping Centre
- Speedwell Street
- St Aldates (Stop G2)
- Brasenose College
- The Queen's College
- The Plain
- St.Cross Road
- South Parks Road
- The Sheldonian Theatre
- Trinity College
- Parks Road
- Park Town
- Plantation Road
- 61 St Giles'
- Magdalen Street East (Stop C6)
- Randolph Hotel
Christ Church / Brasenose College / Sheldonian Theatre / Queen's College / Trinity College / City Sightseeing Oxford / Oxford Castle & Prison / Westgate Oxford
Operates: 9:30am - 7:00pm, every 10 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except 1st January, 25th & 26th December)
- First Tour: 9:30am
- Last Tour: 6:00pm (April - June, September), 7:00pm (June - August), 5:00pm (March, October), 4:00pm (January - February, November - December).
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Frequency: every 10 minutes
- Paper voucher is required for this tour. Voucher must be redeemed at City Sightseeing shop in Oxford Railway Station.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the guided walking tour is seasonal, and customers should enquire upon arrival for more information.
- 24 or 48 hour bus pass
- Guided walking tour
- On-board audio commentary available 11 languages + free headphones
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
A paper voucher is required to redeem this service. Please bring your printed voucher with you to this activity.This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.