Get your time in London City off to a stress-free start with this shared, one-way transfer service from London Luton Airport. Simply book before your trip, meet your driver at London Luton Airport when you land, and then sit back as you travel to your central London City hotel in the air-conditioned comfort of a shared vehicle. This shared London Luton Airport transportation service is available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule, and designed for shared groups of up to eight people.
• One-way shared arrival transfer from London Luton Airport to London City hotel
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover share groups of one to eight passengers
• Shared transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
** Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitizers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
About This Deal
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your London City accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Enter the Arrivals Hall after customs and immigration, look for a representative with a blue City Transfers UK sign who will meet you next to the designated meeting points in each terminal. Dependant on live immigration, customs and baggage clearance times you will be met 45 minutes after landing.
Meeting Points for Luton Airport: In front of Costa Coffee.
IMPORTANT: Transfers are held until 90 minutes from your actual flight arrival time. If delayed in customs, you must call toll-free from any UK payphone or from a mobile or landline before the 90 minutes has elapsed or you may miss your transfer.
This transfer services London hotels only.
Don't forget to book your London Shared Departure Airport Transfer for the journey home!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- This transfer does NOT service hotels in the Docklands area
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure that you book for the date that you land.
- The brand of vehicle used will vary.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Professional chauffeur
- Meet and assist
- Child seats (subject to availability)
Enter the Arrivals Hall after customs and immigration, look for a representative with a Blue City Transfers UK sign who will meet you next to the designated meeting points on in each terminal. For FIT and groups, dependant on live immigration, customs and baggage clearance times you will be met 45 minutes after landing. Meeting Points: In front of Costa Coffee
Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LY England
4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
London, UK - London City Centre Hotel/Accommodation
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.