This tour can covers various beautiful gardens of london and the home counties, Many country gardens are within easy reach of London such as Wisley, showplace of the Royal Horticulture Society; Savill, part of Windsor Great Park and Kew which contains over 25,000 different plants from all over the world.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: RHS Garden Wisley, Wisley Lane, Wisley GU23 6QB England
Many country gardens are within easy reach of London such as Wisley, is now a large and diverse garden covering 240 acres. it includes small scale "model gardens" which are intended to show visitors what they can achieve in their own gardens, and a trials field where new cultivars are assessed
This tour also covers Royal Horticultures of England,Key highlights throughout the seasons include The Glasshouse, Rock Garden, Bowes-Lyon Rose Garden, The Mixed Borders and the newly-created Exotic Garden. Seasonal must-sees include a carpet of crocus in spring, blooming rose collection in summer, magnificent autumn colour and a crisp Winter Walk.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Savill Garden, Wick Lane, Englefield Green TW20 0UU England
The Savill Garden is an enclosed part of Windsor Great Park in England.
The garden includes woodland, ornamental areas and a pond. The attractions include the New Zealand Garden, the Queen Elizabeth Temperate House and trees planted by members of the Royal Family
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kew, Kew, Richmond-upon-Thames, Greater London, England
Kew Gardens is a botanic garden in southwest London that houses the "largest and most diverse botanical and mycological collections in the world".
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - RHS Garden Wisley
- Entry/Admission - Savill Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour. we are covering beautiful gardens full of flowers and amazing view of natural beauty.
Many country gardens are within easy reach of London such as Wisley, showplace of the Royal Horticulture Society; Savill, part of Windsor Great Park and Kew which contains over 25,000 different plants from all over the world.
(Please be aware that only one country garden can be viewed within this tour, as these are vast estates. Finally, our drivers do not tour within these gardens. Information or guides are available at the site.)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.